This statement applies to content published on the airsafety.aero domain. It does not apply to subdomains or any other content hosted by Air Safety Support International Limited.
We want everyone who visits airsafety.aero to feel welcome and enjoy a rewarding experience. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts;
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen;
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard;
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software; and
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Air Safety Support International Limited is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
We have chosen Level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 as the target for the Air Safety Support International Limited website.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
- Some of our forms are in a PDF or Microsoft Word format, which are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard and complete electronically.
- Some search fields do not include descriptions.
- Some page features do not meet standards relating to contrast.
- Some links are currently only identifiable by visual clues.
- Some images do not have a text alternative, so people using a screen reader cannot access the information.
We are working hard to make the website fully compliant by March 2021.
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please contact us and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content;
- your name and email address; and
- the format you need.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 10 working days.
Your views are important to us, and we are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website.
If you enjoyed using the airsafety.aero website, or if you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the content on this website, or if you find any problems that are not listed on this page, please contact us.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was last reviewed on 4 August 2022.