Overseas Territories Aviation Circulars are issued to provide advice, guidance and information on standards, practices, and procedures necessary to support Overseas Territory Aviation Requirements. They are not in themselves law but may amplify a provision of the Air Navigation (Overseas Territories) Order or provide practical guidance on meeting a requirement contained in the Overseas Territories Aviation Requirements.
PURPOSEThis OTAC provides a comprehensive breakdown of the necessary steps for the transition such that a gap analysis can be conducted, an individual roadmap can be developed, and the transition conducted efficiently by all parties that are subject to the AN(OT)O.
RELATED REQUIREMENTSThis Circular relates to:
- OTAR Part 139 Certification of Aerodromes
- OTAR Part 171 Aeronautical Telecommunication Services
- OTAR Part 172 Air Traffic Service Organisation Requirements
- OTAR Part 175 Aeronautical Information Services
- OTAR Part 176 Instrument Flight Procedure Approval